Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Commonly Asked Questions for CHARLES FINKELSTEIN on the Campaign Trail


Q: Which district is FINKELSTEIN running in for Civil Court Judge?
A: Charles FINKELSTEIN is running in the 5th Municipal Court District for Civil Court.
Q:  Do I have to be a registered Democrat to vote?
A: To vote for Charles FINKELSTEIN in the primaries, you must be a registered Democrat. But to vote in the general election you do not have to have a party affiliation.
Q: When can I vote?
A: On September 13th you can vote for Charles FINKELSTEIN for Civil Court Judge.
Q: How do I find out if I’m registered to vote and where should I go to vote?
A: Call 1-866-VOTE-NYC or visit www.vote.nyc.ny.us to find out where you can vote for Charles FINKELSTEIN for Civil Court Judge.
Q: What times can I vote for FINKELSTEIN for Civil Court Judge and how long will it take?
A: On Thursday, Sept. 13 polling sites will open from 6:00 a.m. until 9:00 p.m. It will only take 10 minutes to exercise you right to vote. Each and every vote counts!

No comments:

Post a Comment